Tuesday 2 April 2019

About Me

Hello Friends,
It’s my pleasurable moment to welcome you all in my website.
My self Darshna Parmar. I have complete my schooling in Shri Gram Dakshina murti prathmik shala at Ambla . I have taken my secondary eduction from Shri Gram Dakshina murti lokshala ambla I have taken my higher education from the Shri Gram Dakshina murti ambla And I have complete B.A from Bhavnagar University Nandkunverba Mahila college( NMC) and after that I have joined at Department of English, MKBU, Maharaja krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnager University, for my further studies after my graduation.
I am very obliged to prof.Dr.Dilip Barad- HOD of The Department of English, to give such wonderful opportunity to create my own website as part of my ELT: 2 Assignment.
In this site, I have attactched my Blogs, Presentations, achievements, activities and You Tube video that I did during my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment